Thursday, May 29, 2008

Updates....

Ok, first of all, I wanna mention about my birthday. Haha, sorry for not updating. 19th of May- My birthday was really fun, I had a pool party and alot of people came. It was really fun having them around. The party started around 4.30pm. Most of them came at 4pm, and some at 6pm, and the last one came at 7pm. Then we had food while waiting for some of the people to come. We hanged out around the playground, chatted, snapping photos, etc. Then finally around 8, one by one people got wet. Some were being pushed into the pool, some jumped into the pool, and some got pulled into the pool. HAhah...and of coz not forgetting ME!!! I got pushed into the pool by the three well-known guys-WeeYen, Roberts, and My Bro. They were kinda bad la(to me) coz they planned it already, so yea. Some say,"No, you're the birthday girl, you have to get pushed into the pool." And I was like, what?? Doesnt mean I'm the birthday girl, I have to get pushed into the pool right?? Haha, anyways, I did had lotsa fun. And yea, Grace Goh got pushed into the pool by my bro, I think. HAha, funny la. So after that, at around 9 something, we all got out of the pool, changed and cut the cake. But sadly, Melissa Yeap, Grace and Joyce, Melinda and Melissa has gone home. But its ok, after all, they did came.^^ The best part of the cake-specially made by Ms Shabeta for ME!! ^^(Thank you so much dear. And not forgetting, Lydia and Hazel too. They shared cost with Shab.Thank you guys=D) Shab forgot the candles for the cake, so instead, we used the normal, small, round candles. After they sang the birthday song, I made a wished, and started blowing all the candles around the cake. Haha, there was alot of them, and I had to blow it all. After eating the cake, took pics, group pic, chatted, and one by one, they go home. Well, overall, it was really nice, or super nice and fun too. Very fun.=)
Thanks to my group of friends, and my family, whom all made my Sweet Sixteen Birthday a memorable one, and I will never forget it the rest of my life. Thank you guys so much for making it happen. Thanks for coming and I hope you guys did had fun. Thanks for everything ya!! Love you guys. =D To those who came, you know who you are. Thanks once again for everything. Take care and God bless. Hugs and muacks.....=P
Pics coming up soon!! Got to go do my work already. Tata~ (Got lotsa stuff to post about.)

No comments: