Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update and tagged...

Ok, so sorry people for not updating. Reason is my internet went crazy and also lazy to update la. Haha...XD So anyways, I've promise Melissa Yeap to do the tag. She tagged me quite some time already but I havent done it yet, so now, I'm doing it.(I got tagged by 4 people? And 3 different ones. =/) Ok, here goes.

~Tagged by Ms Melissa Yeap~
Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. What have you realised recently? My hair has grown so much longer? Lol...alot of things actually.
2. Have you given your first kiss away? Nope.
3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take with you? Erm, I would take everyone.XD
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? New Zealand, Rome, Paris, and any place that has great history.=)
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? Hmm, that would be a secret. =P
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain? Yeah, definitely.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most now? God, friends & family.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Spend it on something that I've wished for, and donate it to the poor ones.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? It depends.
10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. A truly great friend, smart, prettay!! =)
11. What makes you different? I have God in me. =)
12. Which type of person do you hate the most? Wanna be's, backstabber, rude, annoying people, and those that dont dare to say what they wanted to for so long.
13. What is the one thing you cannot live without? God, my loved ones, music.
14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet? It depends on what kinda faults I made.
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? God, family and friends.
16. Are you a shopaholic or not? If I have the money, yes.
17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you: Awesome?? Haha=)
18. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change? Hmm...dont know.
19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard? Something.
20. What's the song that describes your feeling now? Never Alone by Lady Antebellum and Jim Brickman.
I tag : No one. (She tagged me since April.0.0, I feel bad.)

No comments: