Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

Ok, update time. This post is specially for 2 ppl. They both are my close friends, from the same school too. Sooo, here it goes.....



~Leong Qi Sheun~




Happy Blessed 13th Birthday my dearest "sis". Haha....=P Hope you did had lotsa fun on your big day. May God bless you always. Continue to shine for Him with your talents k?? Rock on!! Thanks for being a great friend/bro/sis to me. Thanks for accompanying me when I need someone to talk to. So funny la. Haha, thank you so much ya. =) Keep being the awesome Qi Sheun you are. Take care and God bless ya lots. Hugs and muax....
Love,
Your jie








Haha, the fun times....






Us during my sweet sixteen.....








Eee, I so short=.= hehe...party day...
So, there goes. One of the 2 ppl. His birthday was actually yesterday. So cool right? Celebrating his birthday and father's day together. Hehe...XD

No comments: