Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hayden's full moon party....


Baby Hayden....






After drinking milk, go to sleep....^^






Taken during the party, but he slept ady...hehe






Another one....so adorable la...






He's always sleeping when I wanna take a pic of him...XD




Me and baby Hayden....so cute^^




Ok, yesterday was my newborn cousin baby brother's full moon, Hayden Tan. He's shoooooo cute wei. Feel like pinching his cheeks but cant...XD Met up with alot of my relatives....my mum's mum's side, and also my mum's dad's side. It was nice seeing them again, coz I seldom get to see them. So we, the cousins and my aunts and uncles, chatted and took pictures, eat, etc. But sadly pictures were taken using my aunt's camera, coz I forgot to bring mine, how sad wei. So pics will be up soon, but I took 2 pics only using my phone. And I also have a few taken last 2 weeks when I went and see baby Hayden. So thats the only ones I have.





This was taken in the hospital....a few hours after he was born

1 comment:

Carysse said...

He's soo chubby.. I love his cheek!!!