Sunday, June 29, 2008

Happy Sweet Sixteen Birthday Sherlyn Dear!!


Sherlyn, Me, Emily, Paul Lyn, and Chanelle(wasnt looking at the camera)-taken during my bro's birthday in school...






Me and Her....school party....~23/05/08~




Me and her in 1U....New Year's Day
















Her, Sammy, Me...dinner at Fish & Co...















Sammy, Me, Her-suppose to be a funny pose...XD















Sammy, Me, Her....love them both!!^^










Ok, today is one of my really good friend's birthday. She's same age as me too. She was once a GRC-ian also. So here it goes......





~Happy Sweet Sixteen Birthday Ms Sherlyn dear!!~










Me and her at 1U...







Shab, Me, Sherlyn during the christmas/Jon Rob's birthday party at Sherlyn's place...





She's one awesome girlfriend of mine. Really comfortable talking to her. Though sometims she can get quite irritating, but she never fail to be a good and caring friend to me and others. She loves God alot too and also her friends, especially ME!! XD She's funny, pretty inside and out, can laugh non-stop(ah, those were the days my friend), can be really crazy at times, and overall, she's indescribable. There's no one that can replace her. ^^










May you continue to shine for Christ. May you be filled with His love and wisdom. May He bless you and your family always. Continue to walk in His path. Remember, no matter what happens, He'll be there for you, and there's always a way out. If He brings you to it, He'll bring you through it. So no worries kay?? And I'll also be there for you whenever I can. Have confident in yourself and in God. Trust in Him always and never give up. Thanks for your friendship over the years. Its been great knowing you as a friend and sister-in-Christ. I use to remember when we can talk about anything, and we talk everyday in school, together with Samantha and Chanelle. Haha, the fun times man. I really appreciate it. Thanks so much. I really miss those times. I wish we can go back to last time, but obviously we have to move on in life right?? Haha, well, those memories are kept deep down in my heart. I will always remember them the rest of my life, whether its the happy or the sad, I will always remember them. So take good care my good old friend. Love ya lots. Hugs and muax to you...=)

No comments: