Monday, May 12, 2008

I Love My Car workshop at TOC-The Otomotif College...

Ok, so me and my bro went for this workshop "I Love My Car" at TOC yesterday. So we couldnt really do anything for my mum coz the workshop was from 9am-6pm. So we celebrated with her only during dinner. Anyway its the same, lol. We reached there at 9am, registered, and went in to the class. Apparently, I was the youngest participant there, apart from a 4 year old boy who had to follow his dad there. The boy was so cute. So, there were about 30 plus people, and we were separated into 2 groups. There were 4 instructors, who taught us different things about the car, what to do during emergency, how to change the tyre, maintain the stuffs, and so on. It was quite interesting at the beginning, then I got bored after lunch. But towards the end, I'm not that bored. Hehe...We had 2 times break, 15mins each, then lunch was stated 1hour, but it was less than that coz we had late lunch, and we need to catch up the time for the next lesson, so yea. My bro had the chance to learn how to change the tyre and so on, while I take pictures.^^ While my bro was changing the tyre, the 4 year old kid helped him, and he even screw the nut back in to hold the tyre. How cute!! Oh, the boy's name is Jeff, and his dad told us that his grandfather was a mechanic, so thats why he was so interested. During the lessons, Jeff went here and there, looking at the cars and engines, etc, asking questions, his dad has to follow him, so the dad didnt really attend the classes though, but he did for some. Those people there were quite friendly too. Like when we were standing infront of the car, looking whats under/in the bonnet, one guy asked me to stand infront of him so that I can see and learn what the instructor was teaching us, coz he was quite tall. Mostly, those who participated, they can drive wan, so yea, except me and my bro. =P There was one instructor, Mr.Walter, he was really nice. He explained to me those things which I dont understand, even if I didnt ask. And he's quite funny too. He's from Germany. We also learn how to change the car battery, about the engine oil and all, then how to jumpstart the car when no battery and etc. Overall was quite good la, I did learn alot of things which are useful, and money saving. And hopefully I can remember what I've learnt and probably use it for my future car!! XD So, I think thats all. Oh and after it ends, we were each given a certificate. So thats all. Tata~~(",)

No comments: