Monday, May 12, 2008

Haaappppeeeee Mother's Daaaayyy!!! ^^

Ok, so its Mother's Day yesterday. So I wanna wish all mums in the world a really blessed and happy mother's day.^^ And I also wanna dedicate this post to my dearest mummy(sometimes she reads my blog, hehe). Well, hope everyone did had a great time planning/celebrating Mother's Day with their dearest mummys. And hope all the mummys did had a great time too and so happy that their son/daughter gave them a suprise and planned everything for them. Lol, ok. Oh and we went to Sushi King for dinner to celebrate with my mummy.^^



My mummy is awesome, sacrifices alot for the best for us. She's kind, nice, friendly, wonderful and just indescribable. Just way too awesome.^^ She always saves, eg; money, food, water and everything that can be saved. Lol, thats why she seldom spend money on herself coz she saves up for us. So cool right?? What a nice and wonderful mummy.^^ Love you, Mum^^!! Though she scolds us, but I know she still loves us alot.^^







~To my dearest mummy~
Mum, thanks for everything you've done for us. Thanks for always tolerating with us no matter how disobedient we are. And I really thank God for putting you in my life to guide me and to teach me and to watch me grow into a useful person!! ^^ I hope that now we will be "tang tang wa wa", and not make you upset/angry. And I also hope that you'll let go all of your burdens and leave it to God. Trust me, its so much lighter. I really appreciate all that you've done for me since I was born. I hope that no matter what happens, we'll always be together and go through it together. Though sometimes you may not realise, but I've grown into a young and mature lady(or girl). And if you think I dont know whats going on, now I tell you, I do know, although I may not fully understand but I really do. You should know that right?? Well, once again, thank you so so much. I love you tons!! ^^ You're the best!! Hugs and muaxx to you...(",)

No comments: