Thursday, May 15, 2008

I do wish I knew....

I've been there before and I just cant let go, the memories and pain of the hurt I know, now deep
in the night, and there's passion inside, dare I follow my heart?? Do I feel something special
inside of you?? Do I know what you really think of me?? And the raindrops keep falling into my
heart, and I just cant deny what feels so right, do I let myself go and feel the rain?? Or should I
play with caution and refrain?? Whatever I do, when it comes to you, I know sometimes love
plays the part of a fool. I know what's in store though I cant say much more, a chance worth the
taking has opened its doors, and I cant say I love you, and I cant say I dont, but I do wish I
knew.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I´m from Brazil..
I thought your blog so nice..
If you want..
visit my blog too.
I created it with my friends.
Nice to meet you.

http://s-a-l-t-o-a-l-t-o.blogspot.com/

XOXO

Ciça

~brendacmy~ said...

Oh hi. Thanks^^ How did you find my blog?? Haha, nice to meet you too.