Thursday, May 15, 2008

Making A Change

Better get on it
Better get going
Better get started coz no one's gonna stand by you
Think you'll have it easy? Started feeling queasy?
Standing in a lonely room, reality sets in


You never wanna lend a hand
You never wanna take the pain
Now you know you're on your own
And fear creeps in
I say Hey! Whatcha gonna do about it?
Hey! Bother not to pout about it
Just face it all, take it all
You'll be alright if you start right now
Dont mess around, get around
Start making a change
Feeling really run down
Hoping things turn around
Kind of like wishing tomorrow could begin today
Aint gonna take regrets for the
Way things have turned out to be
Gonna have to take this chance
And make things right
Slowly I'm thinking and slowly I see
Changes that have to be are gonna help
Me find my true self
I will make that change if I have the chance to. Just that sometimes its really hard, and when you've finally realise it, it might be too late.

No comments: