Saturday, May 3, 2008

SEXY MUDKIP PARTY!



ಠ_ಠ ??? yeah MUDKIPS 8DDD! ok not really
BUT TODAY IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY 8DDD!!!! COS THE AWESOME SPASTIC MOI! WILL BE GUEST BLOGGING FOR BRENDA CHER 8DDD!!!

hmm Lesse.......
Well first of all she's a kick arse awesome person!!! And Kind, caring, very friendly XDD!!!, Funny, and one heckuva great aneki (Translaators trash Aneki mean big sis while Aniki means big bro)

LOL I still remember how fun it was last last year XDD! Me, Brenda, and sherlyn BECAME TEH AWESHOME THREE MUSKETEERS (am I even spelling this right DD8?!)

ah She's an awesome sis *3*~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!

ITS A HUGE BLESSING TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE HER (I want to marry her but yeah Rii would get mad at me :< ;;;; LOLOLOLOLOLOL) (am so not homo btw) OH BTW IF ANY OF YOU MAKE HER SAD OR CRY 8DDDDD?! GOOD FOR YOU LOLOLOL JKJKJK
/ahem where was i??

OH YEAH
I'LL
BEAT
YOUR
FACES
UP
THAT
YOUR MOTHER
WON'T
EVEN
RECOGNIZE YOU
WUUUUUUUUUHAAHAHAHAHAH

LOL I think we should and this here, if not this could get a whole lotta random XD!

But yeah... Brenda i'm really grateful to have you as my friend, sorry if I act like some idiot SOMETIMES 8DD! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AND KEEP SHINING FER GOD!!!!!!

YOUR TEH BESTEST (<*is that even a word??)

OK SEXY MUDKIP PARTY BEGINS!

And no i'm not changing the sub cos i'm lazy

ITS BECAUSE I HAVE A.D.D

HURRR

ends

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!