Thursday, April 24, 2008

What am I suppose to do or say or think??

I feel so suck-ish. I dont know what to do. I dont know what to say. Can anyone tell me?? Can anyone help me?? God, please help me. Haih.....so confused....=.=
~There are many things going on lately, many things to do, cant afford to fall sick~
~Will you be there for me when I fall?? Will you be there for me when I'm in deep shit?? Will you be there for me when I need someone to talk to?? Will you be there for me when all the things go wrong??~
~The things that had happen cant happen again, whether its a good thing or a bad thing.~
~What if I leave and dont come back anymore?? Will it be better for you?? I think it'll be better for all.~
~I cant think properly. Things I hold always fall. I know I can get up again, but it seems like I dont want to face reality.~
~Whats happening to me?? I dont feel like I'm me. I feel like another person. A stranger I dont recognize.~
~I'm not gonna let myself suffer anymore, neither am I gonna let things or people bring me down.~
~I must be strong, in the Lord and myself. I believe that the Lord will help me get through it.~
Thank you Lord Jesus for always being there for me and reminding me that You never left me even though I'm in trouble, coz its when You carry me through and will never let me face it alone. I know You will always be with me no matter what happens. Thank you so much!! Love you lots, (but I cant love you as much as You love me). And I know that it'll end soon, coz You never want to see Your child being unhappy.

No comments: