Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Again.....=D

Another birthday, actually its two....hahahaXD Well, this two peeps, are really really good friends of mine....wonderful inside and out, awesome, and most of all loves God and me!!^^ Here goes.....




~Jamie Ang~


Happy Blessed Birthday my dearest CG leader. Thanks for always making sure that I'm ok with everything and making sure that I come for CG. HeheXD (and sorry, sometimes I ponteng, but you still forgive me and tell me its ok, thanks)You're a really good leader. Funny, awesome, friendly, pretty, a great friend, a great daughter of the King, indescribable. Thanks for everything you've done for the CG and for all the "how are you doing?" sms-es. Hope to know you more and better. May God bless you in everything you do and may He continue to guide you, so that you can guide us too. Keep on rocking for Him. Love ya, take care and see you in church. Hugs and muaxx to you....(",)
(p/s: I dont have a pic with Jamie. =/)




~Wammy Tammy~


Happy Blessed Birthday my dearest friend. Thanks for being a great and caring friend to me. Though we dont hang out much, but you're still an awesome chicka and friend!! Funny, can be real crazy, loves God and her friends, pretty, indescribable, friendly, just plain awesome!! Hope I'll get to hang out with you guys more and get to know you better. May God bless you in everything you do, your health and family. Continue to use your awesome voice and serve Him. And may He continue to guide your paths. Have an awesome year ahead!! Love ya, take care and see you soon!! Hugs and muaxx to you.....(",)
Me and Tammy during Awards Night 07.....

No comments: