Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday my dearest friend!!

Okies, another birthday. Hahaha, so many peoples birthday. Lol.....this time its a guy friend of mine, a really good one. Too much to describe about him. Just a short post will do, hahaha, very lazy to type a long one. He's awesome too. Very caring and gentlemen. Can always make you laugh. Hmm, what else??? A football lover/player, loves God and his friends!! =D











The wonderful and always cheerful




-


-


-


-


-








-








-




-








-




-




-








-






-




-


-




-




-




-








-






-






-








Mr. Isaac Thong!!


















The acting-like-a-kid smile!! =D Haha






Happy Blessed Birthday my dear friend. Thanks for being a good and caring friend to me. And always being a gentlemen. May God bless you always. Have a great year ahead and continue to shine for Him. Take care and keep being that cheerful and always smiling Isaac Thong. Hugz and muaxx.....love ya!! (",)






(p/s: hope you wont mind me putting this pic up.XD)










Me & Isaac....like bro and sisXD









One is my blood-related bro, one is my bro-in-Christ.....cheers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.