Monday, April 14, 2008

Updates....

Haih.....very lazy to update la. Got lotsa stuff to blog about but then again, I dont feel like blogging. Anyways, just some stuff that happened lately. My church, DUMC, started the programme called Youth Alpha. Its pretty good and really interesting. You get to discuss with your cell members(we have it in our individual cell) about the questions asked and the topics and exchange different ideas and opinions. Its a 10 week thing, so yea. On the 11th, went to school then chapel. After school, chatted with some of them, listen to music then Abby's mum dropped me and my bro at Tesco coz my mum was there and then we shopped for awhile til about 5 something. At about 6, went to Curve to have dinner coz really hungry. But before we went for dinner, my bro joined this Fitness First Physical Challenge thingy, while he was doing the exercise and all, we met Grace Tham, said hi then she went home, then met Tammy and Lydia, then the rest of them, Michelle, Jaclyn, other Jacqueline, Tracy and the other girl, I dont know her name. We all cheered for my bro and after that they announced the winner and my bro won the so-called grand prize. Yea, then only we went for dinner. We had our dinner at Vivo's. After dinner we shop around then at about 10 plus, we chao and went to Damansara Perdana, met up with my dad and his friends at Friendster Cafe, sat for awhile then went back home. Quite a tiring day though....On the 12th, went to church, had the Youth Alpha thingy, got shocked coz our cg room was nicely decorated and other cgs' rooms were also nicely decorated. It made us felt like we're at home. So comfy, and we had some food too and pillows....hahaha, it was awesome. After CG, hang out for awhile then celebration, left at 6, went to pack McD for dinner then my dad drop me & my bro at Shab's hse coz we were going for planetshakers at FGA KL. Waited for Isaac to come then went and pick Sherlyn from school and headed off to FGA KL. It was really packed. Met Kelvin, Beepz, Paul Lyn, Paul Mae, Melissa Yeap and Dawn there. Not to say its not enjoyable like all the other PS concerts I've been but it was still ok. It ended at about 10.15, then met my really good old friend, Sarah. Mun Yee was there too, went home at about 10.35. Reached home at about 11. Yea, thats all. On the 13th, woke up at 8.30, was still sleepy though coz I slept at about 3 the night before. Dont know why I slept so late. Left the hse at about 9.40, went to pick my mum's friends, 2 of them la, then went to Old Klang road to have breakfast/lunch. We had dim sum, really nice. We finished at about 11.30, after that went to Puchong side to visit my dad's friend's newly opened pet shop called Paws & Claws. The doggies were really cute and adorable. There's a Shih-Tzu there, a toy breed, Siberian Husky, man its pretty, with blue eyes, a mini poodle and a pekingnese(I dont know how you spell that). Stayed there for about 2hours plus, went to Kota Damansara where my ex-church was located. Had tea-time at Papa's Kopitiam. The toast bread and the hazelnut white coffee was really yummy....sat there for 2hours, sent my mum's friends home, went to digital mall to get a new laptop for me...=D Spent like few hours there man....finally got my new laptop....whee!! =D Well, its basically for my study, so yea....thats all....will post the pics up soon....tata~~(",)

No comments: