Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What A Day....


Us at Ming Tien...haha...^^
Okay....so right, today I went to school, err, i mean yesterday....its already pass 12 now...I went to school during lunch, then teman Dawn la, then we talked and talked...about stuffs and also about the day she went down to klang and Gabriella(from GY Camp) staying at her hse...haha, so funny la....after lunch, went back to the test room/library to do my work...then Shab and my bro came in...then we talked...haha, for awhile only la, then do work lor....then about 2.25 Dawn came in and we(me,Dawn,Shab) talked and talked haha, quitely la, and we laughed....coz Dawn said something funny, then we went out to pray...after that, we waited for Shab and Dawn to finish doing their talking and stuffs, headed off to 7/11, but halfway it started to drizzled so we decided to go back to Shab's hse, and just when we reached her hse, it got heavier...so yea, we took some snacks from her hse, haha, then went back to school, and we all kinda got wet, and my bro's shirt was all soaking wet...haha, dont know how he got it wet even he's under an umbrella....at school we ate and talked and listen to funny ringtones from Dawn's and my bro's phone...haha, and we all laughed....it was stupid ringtones la, but it made us laughed....then me, my bro, Shab went to Ming Tien to meet up with Shu Way and Dawn...then we ate and talked and laughed as usual....in the presence of Shu Way, you cant resist but to laugh along with the others...hahaha, so funny la, especially when my bro's there too.....then we took some pics, and random and candid ones too....hahaha...memories, I'll never forget what we all did and have gone through together....^^ Love you guys so much!! And Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!! Have a great time and fun time collecting ang paus...haha!! Gd bless ya'all!! Happy holidays!! See ya!! (",) And Shabb, I'll never forget you no matter where you are!! Come see me kay?? Haha...see ya!! Love ya tons!! ^^

No comments: