Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Updates....

Okay....chinese new year is when you get to gather together with all your family members, uncles and aunties and cousins....haha, and received "ang paus". Lol....anyways, every year we would go to my granduncle's place in KL, then chit chat and have dinner. This year was quite ok, but quite bored for me though, coz there arent many girls in the family, except those really young ones la...most of them are boys, so technically, I'm the oldest "girl" among the cousins, and my bro is the oldest....then 3rd day of chinese new year, went to my 2nd aunt's open house....played fireworks, and guess what we ate?? Steamboat...my uncle rented the steamboat van...woah....haha, too much food...then my family and I went to Penang for a week....the trip was ok only ler, at least I get to eat good and delicious food...yummy^^came back on Saturday, and Saturday night, my family and I and some of my dad's friends went to Sunway Lagoon Hotel for a buffet dinner....and my favourite part....CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!!!!! Hahaha....my bro ate lots of strawberries with chocolate and strawberry ice-cream too...his favourite...hehe....after dinner we went out to the streets and took many nice pictures....almost every year we would drop by Sunway to take pictures coz their decorations are awesome...its really nice, even during Christmas, but the last Christmas I didnt get to go and take pictures coz no time....oh well, I guess this chinese new year was quite good, coz I get to eat good and delicious food and take nice pictures with my family....so I think thats all for now....will post the pics soon...tata!! (",)

No comments: