Saturday, February 2, 2008

Haiz.....


Not able to describe how my feelings are now....




Arrgghh!!! What do I want?? What do You want me to do Lord?? I'm blank now, cant even think properly, so confused>.<....Why this does this always have to happen to me?? Issit cause I can be fooled?? No, I'm not gonna be an idiot anymore. Not like last time. I'm different now. Why do things have to go this way everytime when I thought that there's a way out but actually not?? I hate this feeling....why is everyone being so emo?? Hmm...I've never felt like this before. So weird. Oh well, just hope that I'll be able to forget about everything and just live life to its fullest. Hope God will answer my prayer and tell me what to do....(holidays are coming soon!! Then can get out of here for awhile....)

No comments: