Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcoming year 2008's first post.....and recap time

Wow, cant believe its 1st of Jan, 2008. The year 2007 has gone by so fast. In another glimpse, the year 2008 can go by pretty fast too...so use your time wisely and not waste it.... Lots of things had happen, whether its happy or sad....okaayy.....recap time for the past 2weeks. On the 22nd, we had a pre-christmas party at Sherlyn's condo...together with my bro, Jon, Shab, Soph, Isaac, Jordan, and Shab's bro, Haresh...then next was the 23rd, me and my bro went to Mid Valley with my parents to help them cause they were having a roadshow so we went there...then we walked around cause we were quite bored, and nothing much to do, but I saw the bridal fair show, yea they were having a bridal fair and all the wedding gowns and night gowns were so nice...Lol^^....then me and my bro watched National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets...it was super nice(to me yes la) if you dont think its nice then i think you shouldnt have watched it at first....very nice movie, quite adventurous...24th me and my bro went to Grace church cause they had a play....very funny and cute and nice....25th, Christmas day!!! But not so nice la cause really nothing much going on this year...went to church in the morning....then went to Isaac's place for lunch..hehe...Dawn, Shu Way, Jinn Yee, Qi May, Qi Sheun, Paul Lyn, Paul Mae, Jon were there too...after that went back home and chilled...and then went out again...went to my grandaunt's place, all the way in Klang...so far and heavy rain that night....26th, went out to Mid Valley with my aunt and her 2 students. Watched I Am Legend...quite shocking....and disgusting....27th, went out with my other aunt and Gwen....(p/s:my bro also went out with me la, for all of them)watched Golden Compass...quite a nice show...(but I think I shouldnt watch it).....28th, stay home, cause sick...and same goes to 29th....30th went somewhere.....hmm...oh ya, amcorp mall, dont know for what la....and yesterday, which was New Year's Eve, went out in the noon time....came back and helped cook....then family dinner, we had crabs....alot of them, quite full...so basiclly, my year 2007 ended just like that, not to say not fun la, but then ok ler...oh well, its a new year, a new beginning, a new change....hope this year will be a great and unforgettable one for everybody.... God bless this great year and God bless everyone!! Happy New Year 2008!!! (",) Enjoy this new year!! There'll still be obstacles no matter what....as each year pass, we grow stronger too^^

No comments: