Thursday, January 3, 2008

1st Day Out of the Year 2008....

1st day of the year I get to go out....hahaha...ok, yesterday, or day before yesterday, the 1st of Jan, 2008, went out with Sherlyn and Samantha to 1U....I went there 1st with my family, Sherlyn also came with us, and thank goodness my family went also, or else I dont think I can go out with them....then we went and bought a slice of cake for Sam to celebrate her birthday la coz we didnt celebrate her bday with her...then she called us and told us she's here...so after that we went to Starbucks and celebrate with her, in return, she bought us a drink from Starbucks..haha, thanks!! Then we walked around for awhile. At about 7, we went and watched movie. Its the 1st time we watched movie together. No wait, we watched together before during my birthday in 2005....oh, about 2 and a half years ago. Memories!! After the movie ended, we headed to Fish & Co. for dinner coz my family is there too. We had fish and chips....then took some crazy pics...we all had so much fun.....hehe^^oh, and we saw dead fishes lying on the pathway...eeww, disgusting and smelly!! Lol....after all, we went home, with sweet and happy memories in our heart!! thats all, and yea, today is the first day of school, hah, but i'm not going(ponteng school, hehe) Oh well, a new year, new start, new beginning, new hopes, new dreams!! Happy 2008!! (",)

No comments: