Saturday, September 1, 2007

Merdeka Countdown @ The Curve

Dawn and Me


30th of Aug: We went to Curve for merdeka countdown. Me, my bro, Dawn, Abby, Shu Way, Shab decided to go to Curve for merdeka countdown. It was a last minute thing la, so yea. Jordan joined us too. And then we walked around, then went to Sassy to have a drink. After that we went down for the countdown.31st of Aug: Happy Merdeka!! Fireworks soon begun shooting up and lasted about half an hour, very nice. Then met Jon there with his college friends. We all had fun there, spraying each other with foam. And watching the fireworks too. It was nice la. I told them not to spray at me, so they didnt lor, but then, I kena sprayed by Jon. Evil person. The foam went into my eyes and nose. Yuck!! My bro kena foam all over his face and hair. Jon kena from my bro on his face and whole body. Of cause from his friends also la. Dawn also kena. Haha.....it was really fun. After that Abby, Dawn and Shu Way went home. Left me, my bro and Jordan. So we decided to go for supper. Then went home. It was about 2 something when i reached home. Haha....never had so much fun with my friends before. Lol....hope to go out again. Haha....(",) Here are some of the pics...The fireworks
Dawn kena from Jordan...haha



Jon and my bro spraying at each other




Jon....kena by my bro and his friends....haha




My bro, kena from Jon and Jordan and his friends





My bro, Jon and his friends





My bro, Me, Jon



Us.....

No comments: