Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bali Trip......(just came back)

Pheeww......finally came back from Bali, quite tiring but fun!! I enjoyed it. People, you guys must really visit Bali, its a really nice place to go for a holiday with your family and friends. I wont upload the pics now, but will post it up soon, cause havent transfer the pics yet, its still in the memory card. I(or we)took alot of nice pics and visited many nice places. The fun part of the trip was bargaining when buying things. Haha.....i've got alot to say about this trip, but lazy to type it. If you wannna know, can ask me. But i think i'll describe some la, later on. For now, i want to concentrate on my studies and the chorale practice. Look out for the pics soon, will upload it. Now back to study and practice practice practice. Lol....(haiz.....so tiring) Bye~~(",)

No comments: