Monday, March 31, 2008

Wishing For You....

It often doesnt matter how it starts,

The best things can happen with a gentle touch

I'm not ashamed to say I would be more than okay

If by some chance you'd just ask me to stay

Do I see a twinkle of hope that's in your eyes?

When you smile it feels so right, its no suprise

It's only you and I under the stars of tonight

Do we dare take it to where it feels right?



~How do I see, what's right for me?

Do I deny what's inside?~
If I had wings I would fly,
Lifting my souls to the sky
If I had nine lives to live
Wish I had you to be with
If I could make dreams come true
Of all the things I would do
I know that I would be
Wishing For You
Don't get me wrong,
I don't live a life of dreams
But sometimes it's easier for me
Why does it feel so right
Believing it day and night
Wishing that someday you
Might be with me
If I can, probably I would be wishing for you, but I don't know if I should think about it anymore. It hurts alot, I wanna let go, but it seems like I'm not really willing to, but I have to let it go somehow. I'm sorry.

No comments: