Thursday, December 13, 2007

GY Camp rocks!! Woohoo.....


Kingdom For Christ
My awesome team members(some of them missing in action!!)




Okaayy......Just came back from gy camp, went there on sat the 8th-11th. Was pretty tired went I or maybe most of us came back from camp...and also maybe most of us were sick too coz of the weather over there. Btw, we went to cameron highlands, and its december, so thats why...... Ok, first of all, gy camp was really fun and awesome, and we brought back the two things that Ps John mentioned....an encounter with God and new friends!! I've met many other new friends, besides my dorm members and KFC members...(not kentucky fried chicken, but Kingdom For Christ)and there were 20 countries altogether and 14 in each country, so imagine how many ppl went for camp...and also still got the committees too and other ppl...there're more than 300 ppl that went for camp...wow, that was like the biggest camp I've ever went. Ok, let me try to remember the names of the countries. Kingdom For Christ, Kingdom Gladiators, Kingdom Huh?, Kampung Chilex, Kampung Bikini Doughnuts, Teh Tarik Republic, Lava Jagne Kingdom, Elmo's World, Bling Bling Land, Gummyland, Promessaland, Thousand Island, Knock Knock, No Name, Christmas Skyland, Country Road, Cybertron, Mein Kreuz, Land Of The Furious Flame, Opados...ahh, there are the names of the countries!! Some of the names quite funny wan, haha!! Ok, nevertheless, we all did a great job. Ok, my team was KFC, Soph is my leader and i'm her assistant, and Ms Cath was our advisor. My team members-Soph, Me(Brenda), Li Shean, Fong Hei, Jerald, Jared, Moses, Aaron, Jern-Lyn, Ta Yong, Joshua, Eugene, another Eugene and Ms Cath!! These are all my wonderful, awesome, funny team members and also my new friends(besides ms cath, jern-lyn and soph la). We did alot of things in camp in very little time. Yea, we got lotsa things to do, but we got not enough time to do it, but despite of that, we manage to do what we're suppose to do. We have to do a skit too. Our title-An advertisement to sell shampoo to bald people. Haha...it was funny la, i was a mother in the skit...what else?? Hmm......we did lots and lots of things at camp. We have a world bank, and the currency we used was called gy euros, after that changed to grace dollars. Funny, but sadly, I didnt take pics of that...coz there were faces printed on it, like Ps John, Ps Henry, Benny(i think), and others la and they have funny taglines on it too....There's too much to say about GY Camp...and I also cant really remember, so when I remember, I'll update again and also the pics!! Gtg sleep for now, buhbye^^

No comments: