Thursday, December 13, 2007


The big group photo of everyone at camp...





Me & Dawn.....(we just arrived at Grace PJ)






The dont know what to say pic^^(p/s: dont scold me for putting this up. its just a pic)






Merry Christmas And A Happy new Year from dunkin Doughnuts(not kampung bikini doughnuts, haha)






Tammy & Me....







Fong Hei & Me....(a bit blur)







Hosanna & Me...she's awesome^^








Me & Jon Chandra, also my GA and widely known as Perky^^







Me & Li Shean...








Soph, Bern, Dawn, Me









Me & Emmanuel...weird looking pic










Sam Ong and Me....










Jess and Me....










Me & Gracie....










Me and my dorm mate, Anusha....










Me and my dorm mate, Abby













Me and my dorm mate, forgot her name...(so sorry)










Me and my dorm mate, also forgot her name(sorry)










Me and my two dorm mates...











Me and Clarice....












Me and Natalie...










Me and Hannah, my dorm leader...











Tiger Court or Food court....Judge Benny










Praying time before we go....










My group name tag-KFC(got both feathers)









My name tag(got only one feather, the other one came out)










Blurry pic....










Dont what to say...









The criminals...










All the committees who made this camp happened









The nominees for best new male camper...








The nominees for best new female camper








Best new female campers....








Best female campers....








Ta Yong and Me(he's in my group)







Me and Jon(he's from bling bling land)









Me and Zoe(she's from Promassaland, same as Kelvin)









Zlwin aka Mr.Pinko and Me(my new friend)









Kelvin and Me...








Me and the one and only Soph(caught her stealing Zoe's cup noodle, haha...thats why its the one and only Soph)








Me and Soph(cool pic coz its dark)








Me and Shu Way...he was too hungry I guess, haha








Sherlyn, Sherrene, and Me...they're both my awesome friend







Kampung Bikini Doughnuts.....








Neethu, Alicia, Ai Theeng...after lunch on the 1st day








Me and Grace...








Caught them sleeping...







She can read all the way to cameron...i'm impressed







The cool fella....







Another cool fella....







I'm hungry ma....







Haha....nice pic(hope she wont kill me)



Thats all....haiz...so tired for posting all this up....actually still got a few, but not with me....enjoy!!(",)

No comments: