Saturday, November 24, 2007

Last Day of School....*sob sob* then went to 1U...

Today was the last day of school, so sad right?? Usually when ppl say last day of school for the year, means a long holiday, and they'll be so happy, but for me?? The opposite!! I miss my friends and all the times we've spent together and also Grace, coz she graduated and leaving us behind...haha...no la, she's not that evil, she'll come visit us sometime. Anyway, we had our last party of the year 2007, it was quite bored to me coz its like the same thing every party that we had.....*SNAP SNAP*.....as usual, all of us were going around snapping pics here and there...counting all the flashes...lol...haha!! It was not really a bad day la, at least we all had fun...and we received buttons(or small award) for Day of Excellence....then pack up and cleaning...after that, me, Jon, Shab and Bee Bee went to 1U....we reach there, walk around, then went to A&W....after that went to watch movie....the cinema is freaking cold man!! Me and Shab were like shivering....after the movie ended, Bee Bee wanted to eat Kebabs, so we went to Kebabs. Only BB and Jon ate...me and Shab went to Old Town Kopitiam...coz we were very cold...even after the movie, so we need hot drinks....^^oh ya, we met Dawn, Abby, Shu Way there...then we lepak for awhile and we all went home...thats the end of the day!! Quite bored though, but at least I get to watch a movie...its been 3 months since I went to cinema and watch a movie...lol...Holidays!!! Not that happy, except for GY Camp....cant wait!! (",)

No comments: