Saturday, October 13, 2007

BBQ pics....


Dawn the little girl...haha.....


Washing the crab....it crawl out of the toilet!!!! But my maid manage to catch it....


Jon(the cowboy...haha) and my bro setting up the bamboo torch



Jon the cowboy lighting up the bamboo torch, act cool only(he actually burnt himself the 1st time..haha)



Barbeque-ing the food....


Foood.....yummay!! Crab, sausages, chicken, lamb, pork...

Haha.....eating....

Awww....i'm having fever i guess....let me feel my forehead. Haha....Its really hot there...

Taken by Jon...dont know why he go and take this....


Dawn, Me, Shab, Shu Way, Jon...
Us 6.....


Shab and Me...


Dawn and Me....as if she's gonna fall back....


Dawn and Shu Way...


Guess whose feet are these....


Start from the green slipper...Dawn,Me,Shab,Jon,Shu Way,My Bro


Jon and Shu Way....my bro told him got car coming, so thats why he got up and look


The proper one after the car went off.....crazy fellas


Dawn and Me holding the ice-cream and the spoon....random pic..lol


Jon being a poser....


The posers....

Shu Way and Jon...posers.....



The Poserz....


Me and Jon....



Another pic of me and Jon....


Dawn and Jon....


Jon trying to put out the fire...
My Bro, Shu Way, Jon....packing up and ready to go home!!!
Thats the end of it!! Enjoy!!(",)

No comments: